Thumbnail Filmstrip of Flexible Adhesive-lined Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1 Images
- Applications include: electrical insulation of cable splices, moisture and corrosion protection, wire harness covering, professionally finished wire harness ends, color coding, and prevent strain relief.
- Available in: 12" long Cut Lengths (4 per bag)
- Available Colors: Black, Clear, and Red.
- Made in the USA
- SHRINK RATIO 3:1 shrinks down to 33% of the original (round) diameter
- Highly Flexible Heat Shrink Sleeve
- Made of Polyolefin
- Flame-retardant (except clear) Self-Extinguish UL224 (except clear) and heat resistant.
- Dual Wall- Adhesive (modified polyimide glue) lining seals and protects against corrosion, moisture, and contaminants.
- Inside coating of the adhesive is heat activated.
- Watertight bond provides environmental protection for electronic components
- Great for outdoor use in automotive and marine applications.
- Flexible Adhesive-lined Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1
- Mil Specs: MIL-DTL-23053/4, Class 3
- UL: E157227v - Recover Temp 121°C
- Continuous Operating Temp -55°C to 110°V