Copper Wire Only
Wire Range with Wire Binding Screw: #10 - #14 AWG (solid recommended)
Application torque: 20 in. lbs
• 30A with Listed ring lug or unprepared wire, (Based on NEC Table 310-16, 75°C columns)
• 600 Volts AC/DC (UL 1059 Class C, User Group - General Industrial)
• Short Circuit Current Rating: 10,000A (Default)
• Approved for Factory and Field Wiring.
• Storage and transportation temperature range: -35°C to 110°C (-31°F to 230°F)*
• Maximum insulator base temperature: 150°C (302°F)* UL RTI
• Flammability rating of insulator base: UL 94V-0
* Use outside these ratings needs to be judged in the end-use application.
• Connector (Contact): Brass, tin plated.
• Insulator base: Phenolic
• Drive screw (Rivet): Stainless steel
• Screw, #8-32 Binder head, Phil-Slot: Steel, nickel plated
• UL Recognized, UL 1059 Terminal Block Standard, File No. XCFR2.E62806
• CSA Certified, CSA C22.2 No. 158, File No. LR19766
• CE compliant, IEC 60947-7-1