Thumbnail Filmstrip of Replacement Standard High Heat Schrader Tire Valve Core with Red Band - 100 Pieces Images
- The Schrader valve consists of a valve stem into which a valve core is threaded, and is used on virtually all automobile tires and motorcycle tires and most wider rimmed bicycle tires. The valve core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring.
- Operating Pressure 0 - 200 PSIA
- Reccommended for all truck, bus and commercial applications.
- General purpose heat-resisting applications.
- Sold as a Package of 100 Pieces.