Flexible Adhesive-lined Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1Details:
Applications include: electrical insulation of cable splices, moisture and corrosion protection, wire harness covering, professionally finish wire harness ends, color coding and prevent strain relief.
Available in: 12" long Cut Lengths (4 per bag)
Available Colors: Black, Clear and Red.
Made in the USA
- SHRINK RATIO 3:1 shrinks down to 33% of original (round) diameter
- Highly Flexible Heat Shrink Sleeve
- Made of Polyolefin
- Flame-retardant (except clear) Self-Extinguish UL224 (except clear) aand heat resistant.
- Dual Wall- Adhesive (modified polyimide glue) lining seals and protects against corrosion, moisture and contaminants.
- Inside coating of adhesive is heat activated.
- Watertight bond provides environmental protection for electronic components
- Great for outdoor use on automotive and marine applications.
- Variety Kits available with 100 pc and 48 pc assortments.
- Flexible Adhesive-lined Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1
- Mil Specs: MIL-DTL-23053/4, Class 3
- UL: E157227v - Recover Temp 121°C
- Continuous Operating Temp -55°C to 110°V