Nylon Insulated Solderless Wire Terminal ConnectorsNylon-insulated wire connectors are terminals used to mate, connect or terminate electrical wire.
The nylon insulated terminals provide superior insulation versus vinyl terminals for professional electrical applications.
Nylon-insulated wire terminals are perfect for automotive & marine vehicles, and in other applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
Allows for excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
Works best when the terminal is double crimped - once on the wire, and a second time on the insulation of the wire.
- Insulation is securely molded and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- The Nylon insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the barrel.
- The Opening for our Nylon Connectors have a flared entry for easy wire insertion.
- Standard Industry color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
- Made in the USA