Vinyl Insulated Solderless Wire Terminal ConnectorsVinyl-insulated wire connectors are terminals that are used to connect, mate, or terminate electrical wire. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation for professional electrical applications. Vinyl-insulated wire terminals are great for automotive & marine vehicles, and in other applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Vinyl-insulated wire connectors are the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the barrel.
- The Opening for our Vinyl Connectors have a flared entry for easy wire insertion.
- Standard Industry color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).